Sunday, August 10, 2008

About me

Dear All, I always want to start blogging but there is always some matter me up not to do so. What it is about? It is always saying time limit. I knew that this is just an excuse to myself. If I live the way with this, I will always live with this with all my life. What else i can create with all reason to self and stop to do something I want to.... The answer is pretty clear to me. Let’s start without having tomorrow...

Let me start my blog by introduce myself to you all. My name is Chee Poh and my family name is Lum. My friends call me Chee Poh. If you put my full name together, I'm Lum Chee Poh and some friend used to call me Poh Chee Lum, it is easy for them to remember I guest. I want to tanks to my father who had given me such a easy memorized name and honor our family up front. Let me tell you a little bit of story of what I think about my name. I was so concern if people call me name inversely when I was little and I was wondering why I got such a name, as is it by coincident or by purpose. Now I already accepting it as I think it was easy for someone else know me easily. By default or by purpose, I'm happy with it as you guys know me now by just easy to referring to the Chinese clinic hall operated by master Wong Fei Hong. Infect now I had invested into a western medicine hall operated by someone else. It was call a pharmacy (not the one own by the woman I love in my life). Interesting...
That was just the starting with my name. To know more about me, I will tell you more......
I started my life on 3rd June 1976. I live my default live since then. Why I said is was default? You will understand if you read more about what I write in the future. I had lived with my father and mother from kid, teenager until my 21st. We live in a town call Kuantan in Pahang stated, east cost of Malaysia. My father was a carpenter and my mum work with a kids house. I have a brother grownup with me until his 14 years old. And then come with my younger sister when i was 20 years old.
It is strange why I live with them until my 21st? It is because I went to University to pursue my Degree in other state of Malaysia. Then I get a job in Penang stated and i stay there until now. What had happen to me all these years. That will be hard to describe in just a few words.
Now, the fire is burning and my blog had been started. There will be allot of categories blogging around in my blog. You will see. I welcome input from friends and other reader. It is my honor to get input, ideas, sharing and improvement for the future blogs. See you guys later.....

No comments: